We specialize in maintenance and repairs for:
- Food and Beverage Equipment
Small enough to care, large enough to offer you great service 24/7!
Refrigeration has many applications, including, but not limited to:
- Reach-in coolers and/or freezers
- Walk-in coolers and/or freezers
In the food industry, refrigeration is one of the more delicate and complex applications. Refrigeration slows down the growth of bacteria in food and extends the shelf life of the food.
Properly maintained refrigeration systems will achieve higher performance levels with more efficient operation. Alternatively, an improperly maintained system will affect your load capabilities and running costs.
Our licensed and certified refrigeration technicians are on-call 24/7, ready to provide you with the refrigeration repair services that you need for your reach-in coolers and/ or freezers, walk-in coolers and/or freezers, and ice machines.
One concern with refrigeration coolers is that the evaporator coil can possibly freeze up.
- Clearing and cleaning of the condensation drain as well as other routine maintenance procedures can prevent this.
- When the evaporator coil does freeze up, the refrigeration unit will cease to cool and the temperature will begin to rise.
- When this happens, the more you run it, the worse it gets!
It is important to make sure your freezer is mechanically defrosting every 6 hours.
- This process prevents an excess buildup of ice on the evaporator coil.
- Many freezers come with factory settings to automatically defrost (but that may not be right time for your business).
- We can adjust all that for you!
Although refrigeration units come with factory preset temperatures, depending on what you are going to use it for, this temperature may not be optimal for you. Ideal temperatures for refrigeration units vary based on what they are storing, where they are storing it at, and how often they are going to be opened.
DNS can make the necessary changes to meet your needs!