We specialize in maintenance and repairs for:
- Food and Beverage Equipment
Small enough to care, large enough to offer you great service 24/7!
When was the last time your ice machine was thoroughly cleaned on the inside?
You might not know it but an ice machine can be a breeding ground for all kinds of microbial growth.
- This can actually be a serious issue - and leave you open to a write up from health inspectors.
- Being proactive about cleaning of your ice machine and regular maintenance can help you avoid this problem entirely - but cleaning and maintenance of your ice machine is not something that a normal employee can do easily or correctly.
Our licensed and certified technicians are on-call 24/7. We're ready to provide you with the ice machine repair, maintenance, and cleaning services you need to protect your place of business and keep your customers safe!
DNS can provide a regular maintenance schedule so that you don't have to worry about a dirty ice machine.
- We clean and sanitize ice machines as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Not only will your ice machine be clean, but it will also last longer and run more efficiently - which saves you money!
People really do get seriously ill from consuming contaminated ice. A University of Texas study has shown that E. coli,
Salmonella, and Shigella can all be found and live inside ice even after being mixed with Water, cola, scotch or tequila!
The University of Chicago conducted a study of nearly 50 restaurants and hotel bars in the area, finding that nearly 20% had high levels of fecal contamination
inside their ice machines and in their ice!
The self cleaning function on an ice machine is not enough to properly remove all of the harmful microbes and bacteria which can thrive in an ice machine.
We service all types of ice machines including: