We specialize in maintenance and repairs for:
- Food and Beverage Equipment
Small enough to care, large enough to offer you great service 24/7!
Don't let the Texas weather catch you off-guard!!
Reliable air conditioning equipment is definitely a must-have for south Texas residents.
Whether you need air conditioning repairs for the hot summer days or heating repairs for the cool winter nights, DNS has you covered.
Be sure to clean your AC / heating filters regularly. This means changing them out or cleaning them on a monthly basis.
- The purpose of an air filter is to help keep the evaporator coil clean and dirt free.
- The dirtier the filter, the harder the air conditioning equipment has to work to push the air out.
Condenser Coils may also become blocked up with dirt and debris.
- When this happens the cooling process does not occur and then the air conditioner runs but is not cooling.
- This causes the compressor to become very hot and will decrease the life of your AC system
Problems with your air conditioning system not only hurt the longevity of your system, but they also cause your system to use more energy, which costs you MONEY!
Our licensed and certified HVAC technicians are on-call 24/7, ready to provide you with the heating and air conditioning repair services you need to stay comfortable in your home or place of business.
Early warning signs of potential problems with your AC / heating system.
- Noisier than usual equipment
- Uneven heating or cooling
- Air conditioning / heating equipment starting or stopping frequently
If you experience any of these early warning signs, don't take a chance - give us a call. We can diagnose and repair all of your commercial or residential heating and air conditioning units.
Carbon monoxide is a toxic, colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is lighter than air. If you have gas appliances in your home such as furnaces, cooking ranges, or portable generators; then carbon monoxide leaks could be a potential concern for you.
Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can include:
Carbon monoxide detectors can help warn you of potential carbon monoxide leaks. Our qualified technicians can check that your gas appliances are operating at factory specifications, so that they don't leak carbon monoxide into your home or place of business. DNS can also check for the presence of carbon monoxide in your home.